- "Site" shall include any information or services made available by EGM, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any partner websites, products and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any such action.
- The Site is not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any personal information. The Site is designed for those people who reside in the United States and Canada or any of their territories and possessions. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States and Canada. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Trademarks. All names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Copyright. If you believe content on the Site violates your copyright, please see our DMCA Policy, below.
Don't rely on site content. Content, articles, materials and information are provided purely for general information purposes only without any guarantee, and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. Never rely upon such general information in making decisions about specific situations, or use it as a substitute for in-person evaluation or professional advice. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us, shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and EGM shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm EGM or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site.
- "Scrape" or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means), for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
If you breach any of the clauses set out in this provision, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including denying your access to the Site, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to the appropriate legal bodies.
GENERAL DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, EGM, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST EGM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise url (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees).
This website is operated by the EGM Group, a Nevada General partnership, located at 3722 S Las Vegas Blvd, Suite #3702, Las Vegas, NV 89103.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed through our Contact us page.
Thank you for visiting the Site.
Updated March 29, 2014.